This post involves teaching Young Learners aged 4 – 17, General English to Adults, exam preparation courses for KET, PET, FCE, CAE and CPE. Candidates must be willing to teach on a range of these course types.
The centre runs a professional development programme where teachers attend workshops (in-house and external training) and sharing sessions. We are a Certified Cambridge Preparation Centre in ALGECIRAS.
We are interested in hiring teachers for our classes at our 3 centres, as well as for our in-company and Skype lessons.
Salary and benefits
We offer excellent hiring conditions, in a good working atmosphere, as well as constant training and support.
Salary to be discussed during interview.
- The successful candidate will have at least 1 year of teaching experience, preferably within the framework of the Cambridge Exams.
- Experience with Business English, teaching in-company is a plus (not mandatory).
- Have native or near native speaker level (IELTS level 9 or Cambridge C2)
- University degree or equivalent – desirable
- TEFL certificate (i.e. CELTA or Trinity Cert TESOL)
- Experience teaching English at all levels and preferably YLE – desirable
- Be flexible, talented and highly motivated.
- Have the legal right to work in Spain (EU passport holder preferable although non-EU passport holders will be equally considered)
- Pre-Intermediate or Intermediate knowledge of Spanish would be an advantage
How to apply
Interested candidates, please fill in the form below